TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) DVDS will not be posted out, until payment has been received.
(2) When ordering DVDS it needs to be understood, that the DVDS will only
be sent by postage mail, they will not be sent by video file.
(3) The onus is on you to give Old Football Dvds, the accurate address to
where you want the dvds posted to. If you give the wrong address,
on the order form or give an incomplete postal address, then Old
Football DVDS accepts no responsibility for undelivered mail, in those
(4) The onus is on you, to check the website, to see all the details listed
on the match you are ordering. The duration of the match will be
listed , and additional information may be listed, for example, picture
quality, language of commentary, etc. If you fail to check the website
then Old Football Dvds accepts no resposibility, if the dvd you receive
is not what you expected. For example, someone recently ordered
a match, and the website clearly stated that the duration of the
match was 40 minutes. But this person complained when he received
the DVD because he thought the match was the full 90 minutes. Old
Football Dvds can not accept any responsibility for situations like this.
It is up to you to check the website to satisfy yourself, that you are
happy with the DVDS, before ordering.
(5) Old Football Dvds has a massive collection of DVDS. To ensure that
you receive the correct DVD, it is essential when ordering, that you
give the disc reference of the DVD (if there is one), as well as giving
the date of the match, and the 2 teams etc. If you fail to give all
this information when ordering, then Old Football Dvds will accept no
responsibility for DVDS wrongly sent.
(6) It is recommended that you avail yourself of all the information
provided on the Price List Page.
(7) It is recommended that you read the answers to all the questions, on
the Frequently Asked Questions page on this website.
(8) When making your order go to the "Contact and Order Form Page"
and follow the instructions on that page - "How to Order a DVD"
(9) It is extremely rare, for mail not to be delivered. However if you want to
protect yourself in the very unlikely event that mail is not delivered, then
it is recommended that you pay the extra postage costs, for having your
parcel signed for. If you pay the extra to have your DVDS
signed for, this means that you will be fully compensated in
the very unlikely event that the DVDS are not delivered to you. For more
details regarding this service and prices, go to "Price List" page
(10) If you are ordering a match which is only very short highlights, you may
receive a DVD which contains up to 120 minutes or more football action. In
such circumstances the DVD may contain action from several other
matches. When you receive the DVD you will have to search through the
DVD for the footage you ordered, but this means that you will receive
extra and additional football action for free.
(11) If you are buying a dual layer DVD (it will state on website which matches
are dual layer), the onus is on you before buying, that your DVD player
is capable of playing a dual layer DVD. Some older DVD players or cheaper
models of DVD players, will not play a dual layer DVD. There will be no
refunds from Old Football Dvds because you do not have the correct
equipment to play a dual layer DVD. So make sure your DVD player can
play a dual layer DVD before ordering. For more information on dual layer
DVDS, see Frequently Asked Questions Page.
(12) Once you make your order then you can not add to it. So many people are
ordering DVDS, and then they realise that they have forgot to order a
particular DVD or want to order additional DVDS. This is fine but to do
this you must make a complete new order for the DVDS you forgot to
order. You can not add these DVDS on to your original order, because
it is too much effort and too time consuming to amend your original