TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) DVDS will not be posted out, until payment has been received.
(2) When ordering DVDS it needs to be understood, that the DVDS will only
be sent by postage mail, they will not be sent by video file.
(3) The onus is on you to give Old Football Dvds, the accurate address to
where you want the dvds posted to. If you give the wrong address,
on the order form or give an incomplete postal address, then Old
Football DVDS accepts no responsibility for undelivered mail, in those
(4) The onus is on you, to check the website, to see all the details listed
on the match you are ordering. The duration of the match will be
listed , and additional information may be listed, for example, picture
quality, language of commentary, etc. If you fail to check the website
then Old Football Dvds accepts no resposibility, if the dvd you receive
is not what you expected. For example, someone recently ordered
a match, and the website clearly stated that the duration of the
match was 40 minutes. But this person complained when he received
the DVD because he thought the match was the full 90 minutes. Old
Football Dvds can not accept any responsibility for situations like this.
It is up to you to check the website to satisfy yourself, that you are
happy with the DVDS, before ordering.
(5) Old Football Dvds has a massive collection of DVDS. To ensure that
you receive the correct DVD, it is essential when ordering, that you
give the disc reference of the DVD (if there is one), as well as giving
the date of the match, and the 2 teams etc. If you fail to give all
this information when ordering, then Old Football Dvds will accept no
responsibility for DVDS wrongly sent.
(6) It is recommended that you avail yourself of all the information
provided on the Price List Page.
(7) It is recommended that you read the answers to all the questions, on
the Frequently Asked Questions page on this website.
(8) When making your order go to the "Contact and Order Form Page"
and follow the instructions on that page - "How to Order a DVD"
(9) It is extremely rare, for mail not to be delivered. However if you want to
protect yourself in the very unlikely event that mail is not delivered, then
it is recommended that you pay the extra postage costs, for having your
parcel signed for. If you pay the extra to have your DVDS
signed for, this means that you will be fully compensated in
the very unlikely event that the DVDS are not delivered to you. For more
details regarding this service and prices, go to "Price List" page